All services provided by AssistanZ shall adhere to the following terms and conditions
1. Lawful Use: Services offered by AssistanZ and its technical support team may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material violating applicable laws or regulations is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization; government and military data protected by Government laws and national security regulations, as well as policies safeguarding university and academic information, are strictly upheld. Furthermore, the sale or dissemination of drug paraphernalia, adult content, obscene or vulgar material, defamatory content, content constituting an illegal threat, or any similar material is strictly prohibited and violates export control laws. Any violation compromising the integrity of AssistanZ or any other network is strictly forbidden.
2. Rights of Others: AssistanZ shall not support any service that violates or infringes upon the rights of others. This includes services that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable. Additionally, AssistanZ will not support services that encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
3. Illegal Activity: Promotion of any illegal activity is strictly prohibited, and links to such materials will not be supported. Actual files, including but not limited to pirated software, hacker programs, cracks, and illegal MP3 files, are strictly prohibited from being supported by AssistanZ.
Clients engaging with AssistanZ are expected to adhere to these terms and conditions to ensure lawful and ethical use of the services provided. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the termination of services.
AssistanZ enforces the following guidelines and will not render support services to individuals or entities engaged in the following activities:
1. Spam and Unsolicited Messages: AssistanZ will not support individuals or entities involved in the transmission of spam, flames, or mail bombs. Spam is defined as unsolicited messages in the mediums of newsgroups and email.
2. Intellectual Property Rights: We do not support activities that infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. This also includes activities that violate the privacy, publicity, or personal rights of others.
3. Threats: We do not support individuals or entities that provide facilities to transmit any form of threats through email, web pages, or any other method.
4. Child Pornography and Obscene Material: AssistanZ strictly prohibits the transmission, promotion, or display of child pornography or obscene speech or mat
5. Fraudulent Activities: We do not provide support to individuals or entities engaged in activities that involve fraudulent purchases, products, or services.
6. Defamatory or Harassing Language: AssistanZ does not support defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language.
7. Spam Facilitation Software: We do not support the sale or use of software that is designed to facilitate spamming or unsolicited email activities.
Clients are expected to comply with these guidelines, and any violation may result in the termination of support services. AssistanZ is committed to promoting ethical and responsible use of its services.
1. Software Support: We reserve the right to decline support for any software product
2. User Conduct and Communication: Users agree to maintain courteous and respectful communication when providing user-supplied data (e.g., emails, User Forums, Feedback forms, etc.). Abusive language or behavior towards AssistanZ employees will not be tolerated. Harassment through any means of electronic communication, including but not limited to e-mail and chat, is strictly prohibited.
3. Compliance Request and Violations: If a client is found to be in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), the AssistanZ team will issue a request, outlining the violation and seeking confirmation of future compliance. Persistent violations of the AUP may result in the suspension of the user's account. Serious AUP violations may lead to an immediate suspension of services without prior notice.
4. Dispute Resolution: AssistanZ aims to resolve disputes, claims, and other matters related to this contract amicably. In cases where amicable resolution is not possible, disputes shall be subject to and governed by the laws of India. It is our commitment to maintain a respectful and productive environment for both our clients and team members. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these policies.